The Sorrow of the Firstborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sorrow of the Firstborn

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Welcome to your new home

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
admin
Admin

Welcome to your new home Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to your new home   Welcome to your new home I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 7:47 pm

Hello, and welcome to the kin!
If you are a new member, you should feel honored to be in our presence... Just kidding we aren't that Narcissistic. But we do welcome you and hope you will find this place to be of your liking. In Sorrow of the Firstborn we strive to maintain a happy community where people, such as yourselves, can come and enjoy stress free, drama free zones of helpfullness, friendliness and awesomeness. Please do read the rules, any suggestion pages or information that is key to being a member here, and do introduce yourself we are so very excited to meet you! ( It is required to at least list your characters; main and alts.) Browse the forum if it tickles your fancy and let us know any ideas, questions, or concerns you might have in the ' other' section.

Thank you for choosing Sorrow of the Firstborn (airlines, lol), We hope you enjoy your stay ;]

Sincerely Nrel~, Eldarestalo, And all of the officers/members.
Back to top Go down
https://lotrokin.forumotion.com
hathson

hathson

PostSubject: Welcome   Welcome to your new home I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 12:41 am

Even though Nreldir signed that for everyone I would like to personally welcome each and every one of you to the Sorrow of the Firstborn
Back to top Go down
Eldarestalo

Eldarestalo

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your new home   Welcome to your new home I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 2:13 am

Welcome, welcome, one and all to this, the grand kin of the Sorrow of the Firstborn. Enjoy yourself and be at ease among fellow kinspeople. As a relatively recent addition and promoted officer, I am proud to be associated with such a wonderful group of individuals who strive to make the game enjoyable as a social gathering, rather than as just an individual exposition. Please feel free to contact any of the officers or kin members with questions, requests or for gameplay.

Eldarestalo aka Hammarr.
Back to top Go down
Nazruari

Nazruari

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your new home   Welcome to your new home I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 9:15 am

Even though I wrote everything here in the forum as admin I will repeat as Naz. Welcome to the kin peoplez. :3
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000651930827
Fenrae

Fenrae

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your new home   Welcome to your new home I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 10:51 am

Greetings Middle-earthlings! I've come to blow up Mordor bwahahahahahaha!!
PH34R M3!!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=1011536734
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your new home   Welcome to your new home I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcome to your new home
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Sorrow of the Firstborn :: Welcome! :: Greetings-
Jump to: